Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Coffee a GoGo & Fair Trade to Boot!


As I'm now an "occasional" coffee drinker, this article by the Eco-Herbalista inspired me in other ways. I do drink tea, so I know I can still benefit from this article. I always try to do something that will help the planet out. I compost, recycle, and have my "safe" stainless steel travel water bottle. But if you're a regular coffee, or let me just say it, hot caffeine drinker, cut out the paper cups and switch to a eco-friendly (and healthy) travel mug. I used to have (and still do from time to time) the chatter that it just takes up too much room in my bag, or it's too bulky, blah, blah, blah...thank you, thank you! But if you take a moment and really think about it, it's really not that big of a deal. Plus you can get these mugs in different sizes, like small! Check it out!

Coffee a GoGo & Fair Trade to Boot!


No comments: