Thursday, September 15, 2011

New class. New changes.

Man! It's been awhile since I've written in my blog. Lots of changes and shifts happening and I will write about them later, I promise!

I wanted to announce a NEW yoga class that I'm teaching on Tuesday evenings.

Yoga Basics
Tuesday evenings
8:00pm-9:00pm
at the Yoga Garden of San Francisco

Yoga basics is open to anyone interested in practicing Yoga in a safe, beginner-friendly environment. Fundamentals of yoga practice are taught for all styles of yoga. These include standing poses, seated poses, and reclining poses, movements such as sun salutations, and beginning breathing techniques. Each class explores how to practice yoga in a way to best realize the benefits of health and well-being.

I'm so happy to be teaching, as well as providing massage, at the Yoga Garden. It truly is a wonderful community of teachers, students and practitioners of yoga. I hope to see you there!

Also, don't forget about the Massage Special for 2nd time clients! Receive $20 off when you book your 2nd massage with me!

No comments: