Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Follow up to previous blog: willPower and Grace goals

So....I've done pretty well in meeting my goals so WOO HOO! YEE HAA! YAY ME!

It's amazing how when we set our minds to something, things can happen.  Although, I haven't taught a full willPower & Grace class to anyone or myself, I HAVE taught the whole cardio section to myself and my hubby; and got to teach the whole warm-up to a class an instructor offered to me to teach.  So those two things are big milestones for what I had set here.  Also, right before the holidays too!

So I'm hoping now, before this year ends (and that's only 5 days away, people!), I will teach myself and/or anyone up to the Flexible Strength section. 

Is there anything you want to accomplish before the end of this year? Would love to hear :-)

No comments: