Thursday, December 13, 2012

willPower & Grace training goals for the rest of the month/year

There's a part of me that wants to beat myself up for not being super on with my training, and I don't want to do it!  That's such an old way of being for me and it sucks.  So as my due date 2/1/13 approaches (and it's not that far away!) to get the evaluation dvd in, I'm setting goals of how I want to be committed to the practice and teaching of willPower & Grace. This also keeps me accountable and really does work.  So here it goes:

1)  Practice willPower & Grace, either with DVD or go to class, 2 times a week;

2) Teach a section of the choreography to myself or to at least one person once a week;

3) Review choreography, either with dvd or manual.

Okay. I feel like those are definitely doable!  In the past, it was so easy for me to overwhelm myself over stuff like this.  What's cool now is that I actually say (and believe), "Who knows? I may even be able to teach a whole hour through before the year ends!", "What if I teach a section more than once a week?!"

How cool would that be?

Very.....

No comments: