Friday, May 2, 2008

Nia Rocks!

I just took a Nia class last night at City Dance in SF. It was my 2nd time taking one and I couldn't believe the energy that was pulsating out of me. Nia is a low-impact aerobics including dance, movement, martial arts and yoga. I also hadn't gotten my heartrate up like that in a long time and all I can say is WOW!
I so recommend this to anyone who just wants to move and have fun. I took my class with Monica Welty and she teaches all over SF.

I'm so glad I went because I knew I needed it. I have been too much in my head in this week and felt disconnected from people and myself. So bringing movement, music and community into my life again was the best thing ever!

My intention is to continue to create community, connection, movement and play into my life and in others.

Namaste.

No comments: