Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Returned with a lot

Well I had a nice trip home to the east coast. Despite the frigid weather, it really was beautiful to see the trees caked with ice. I guess it was nice because it didn't impede on my plans ;-) hee hee.

However, this time I really felt connected to my roots and where I grew up. I had a twinge of this before when I was visiting in September. I don't know what it was or is for that matter. I know we all miss where we come from at times (some of us do) and it's normal to think, "Gee, maybe I want to move back here sooner." That's what I was thinking towards the end of my trip. of course, the weather can be a downer, but that's not what it should always be about.

This year I really want to change my relationship to money which has been very negative most of my life. "There's not enough!" my mind used to shout endlessly through my head. But going back to moving back to the east coast, it struck me that I'm learning so much at school and starting the massage program in 5 months (yiippee!), that I could bring all of it with me! There's not many wellness centers on Cape Cod (where I grew up) and I would love to share the knowledge. Teach people what they're missing out on...let them know that they have the power to change. I start the massage program in June, but in a way I'm thinking of starting early.

If you know the Law of Attraction, you know that what you think is what you get whether you want it or not. I've definitely got the vibrations running through me and it gets stronger everytime I think about moving back east. I just have to breath, love and accept.

No comments: