Thursday, January 1, 2009

Creating for 2009

So it's 2009! Wow, how time flies. There are many things that I'm grateful for and would like to celebrate for 2008:
-I completed my Holistic Health Practitioner Program Talk (20min in front of 50 people!)
-Work on my business newsletter and website
-Practice Yoga
-Didn't judge myself after my husband reacted to something I said (Big One for me!)
-Celebrated my 1st wedding anniversary with my awesome husband
-My cold is going away
-I have a job!
-I cooked xmas dinner with my husband for 7 friends

So that's 8 things and I know I could go on. But when I woke up this a.m. I began to reflect upon what I want to create this year. I want to create more abundance in my life of connections with people, income and celebration. After completing the Holistic Health Program, I realized how I don't celebrate or acknowledge things about me. Even the little things such as I got out of bed this a.m. That's big for some people! It helps us really be in the present, especially during those times when we get caught up in that negative self-talk (what if this happens...I should or should not do this or that...there's just not enough...). It's also a great thing to do when practicing yoga. As I was practicing this a.m., I would pause in a pose, be with my breath which connected me to the present moment. Even if it was a pose I was struggling with, I was with it. Not against it. We should celebrate the good with the bad; the positive with the negative; the stress with the calm; the happy with the sad/angry. It's very humbling and healthy.

So I invite everyone to celebrate life and prosperity this year. We deserve it!

oxoxoxo
Liz

No comments: