Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Allowing Change

So many changes have been happening. More like mini-deaths and mini-births. For the first time in my life I feel like I'm allowing change. I know in the past it was such a scary thing and I would just freak out. But as I let out my energy and vibrations toward something(s), the changes are happening and I'm totally letting it in!

I have to thank the Law of Attraction for this--THANK YOU!--because it's a phenomenon that I had only heard of until this past year in my Holistic Health program. Seeing others around me manifesting and creating things for themselves got me excited. I was like, WOW! This shit really works! Now that it's happening to me I can't help but feel goooooddd!

I got yoga teaching opportunity; my husband and I are creating things together for our future and I'm REALLY excited about starting massage therapy school! It's funny how you either think, imagine and even say the things that you most desire and sooner or later, BLAMO! They're right in your face. I'm so grateful.

THANKS UNIVERSE!

No comments: