Thursday, February 18, 2010

Creation is fun!


Wow! I'm getting so inspired and I'm on medical leave! I sure have been using my time wisely.  I've gone on some good walks and started a gentle yoga practice this morning.  I feel my body wanting to heal and recover.  But it's nice to take it slow and be with the sensations and feelings moment to moment, even if it's pain.

Today was my first day off any pain medication.  Woo Hoo! Last night I could feel my stomach getting irritated which told me, maybe it's time for a break? Sure! I did very well considering there was some discomfort, but thank goodness for essential oils and heating pads.

Lately, I have been thinking about teaching. Not yoga, but movement.  I recently have been feeling a different energy with performance lately and began thinking about how nice it would be to teach movement as a healing modality.  Most performers are, in a sense, healing some part of themselves when they do their work, whether they're conscious of it or not.  I know in the past year with all the solo work I've done, a lot of inner healing was taking place. It was hard and fun.  I've been playing with workshop names: Body Sense; Conscious Movement.....I feel if I stick with a theme I can really do it.  I got a tarot reading almost a month ago and my tarot reader told me that she saw me in a career of the arts.  This rang so clear for me.  This month I've been creating a business on integrating yoga, massage, life coaching and movement and I think this will be my first dive into it.  I already have a space in mind and have contacted them. It's out there! Go creation! Go manifestation! GO FOR IT! And above all, HAVE FUN!

No comments: