Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's done. Now what? Stay positive.

So I accomplished one of the goals I declared HERE.  I videotaped myself teaching a willPower & Grace class, and sent it in to be evaluated and now I'm an Official Instructor!

So, WOO HOO ME :-)))))

It feels great to get stuff done, especially stuff that you love to do.  Of course, getting those certain things done (laundry, decluttering that drawer, etc.) may feel great too, but if it's a passion, dream, or a health/fitness goal, it feels different and so much better.

You feel like you could accomplish anything.  You feel inspired to do the next thing.

So what is the next thing?

I know once I obtain that letter from NY State to continue my massage education to get licensed, I will be soooo psyched!

Staying positive is a challenge/goal in itself.  So perhaps while I wait (patiently) for that letter, I can practice ways to stay positive. Hmmmmm, that's a hard one because there are times when we don't feel that way, or everything seems to be falling apart.  Let's see:

1) I can visualize that letter arriving in the mail saying, "you have enough hours.  Go practice massage!"

Or,

2) continue to visualize myself practicing massage in my own space, on my chosen time, and creating lots of income because I can charge what I want;

And/or,

3)  perhaps, when I have "one of those days" call a friend who supports me; who knows my passion(s) and purpose; and can celebrate my awesomeness.

I like those!

How do you stay positive?  When you feel down, or are thinking self-defeating thoughts, what do you do?


No comments: