Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Declarations

As I read from a friend's newsletter, the new year is like a fresh canvas. You get to start from the beginning, reflect on before and look ahead. Last night, I went to my support group, WealthSTeam. It's been our 2nd meeting where a bunch of like-minded individuals get together and create what they want out of their businesses, career or life's goals. It's also been a great support system. People need guidance in some form. For me, it's community and being able to connect with others.

One of the things we shared was our declarations/goals for 2010. Mine are:

1. I will complete the massage therapy program by the end of the year
2. I leverage my debt in a healthy way
3. I will teach 1 yoga workshop and 1 movement workshop this year

I know there's more brewing inside, but I thought I'd start with the ones that are really alive for me right now. What I learned about making declarations is the importance of repeating them to yourself everyday, whether it's before you go to bed or when you wake up, or both. The theme of the meeting last night was creation/manifestation. What's really great about this group is that we all know or have heard of the Law of Attraction and/or Conscious Creation. We all have something to bring to the table that will benefit each other. It's so inspiring and exciting!

So write a couple or more down for yourself and speak them before bed or when you wake up. Be patient and you will receive!

No comments: