Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So I guess I'll...

I haven't really been inspired to write lately. Or maybe I have and I'm just thinking about it too much.  So I guess I'll just start writing and see what happens. 

This past weekend I was suppose to have my last massage class EVER, and it was cancelled. Unfortunately, I wasn't notified, so I showed up and was told that it was canceled. Oh well. But WAITA MINUTE! Then again this is how my school operates sometimes, and everyone knows it.  So that annoyed me, but I was happy I didn't let it ruin my weekend because the weather was beautiful here.  I also got to attend a free two hour workshop on Optimizing Your Health. Another plus! But it's healthy to rant, right? Right!

I'm also preparing an application for a performance series.  I want to present some recent work I did with my friend/collaborator, so I've been kicking myself in the butt to get that done. However, I'm close and it's due this Thursday, so I've got time on my side.

So I guess I'll just rant (which I pretty much just did).  Right now, I wish I didn't have to work my day job.  Right now, I want to teach, connect, share, dance, show, be, run, jog, laugh, cry, scream...I think the list could go on, but I'm gonna stop there before something happens at my work desk right now, where I  scare or trigger someone (like my boss) around me. 

Wow, sometimes ranting can make it all good.

No comments: