Friday, July 8, 2011

Yoga Garden Massage Special!

Book a massage session with me before July 17 and get a great offer from the Yoga Garden of San Francisco!

I now see clients on Saturday afternoons noon-6:00pm. Right now, the studio is offering $60 for 60 minutes and $85 for 90 minutes until July 17. To book a session online, click here to go the Yoga Garden website. Click on the "massage" tab, then on the link to book session.
(you will have to create an account if you haven't visited Yoga Garden)

I combine Swedish, Lymphatic, Deep Tissue, Vibrational Healing Massage Therapy
, and Structural Foot Balancing in my massage sessions.

2 comments:

Stella said...

I wish i would have been more on the ball so we could have met my weekend in San Francisco! I was at a conference and just spaced it completely.

Unknown said...

No worries, Stella! I totally understand. Our paths will cross one of these days, I know it! :)