Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More to let go...

Now that the melancholy is over, I'm just pure angry. It's all good. I've accepted it. I'm fine with being angry. To be angry is to be human. We get angry sometimes. We get sad sometimes.

For the past 5 days, it's been sad -> confused -> sad -> happy -> sad -> angry.

So what's next? God, I hope it's peace and joy. I want to create more peace, joy, and ease now. I want to brush off the anger like lint on my shirt. I want it to be as easy like a flick of a finger. But ya know what? It's not.

Deal with it.

1 comment:

KitsuneButoh said...

I love these posts. It reaffirms for me that we feel. Simply that. No judgment involved and no explaining away. Interestingly, I've had a similar cycle this week and it's been so difficult to acknowledge. I forget how simple to keep it, but this has reminded me. Thanks for this.