Thursday, October 16, 2008

Breakthrough

I hope I get over these jitters about graduating now and over with! We have to do these 20 min talks and some of us got to practice our introductions last night in class. These have to be memorized which mine wasn't but oh well. My topic hits such a personal space for me I began to cry and show emotion. I was so grateful to have so much support in the room in front of me. It truly was a breakthrough for me and I got great feedback from everyone. I couldnt' go to sleep right away last night, so now that leaves me pretty spent, but energetic to really practice my talk. My biggest fear my whole life was showing "me"-being seen. My intention is to be truly authentic and express from that place of truth and emotion. I will accept myself with anything that comes up and be grateful and appreciative. Aaaahhhhhh....it feels good.....

No comments: