Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mini-Meltdown

I had a mini-meltdown last night. I've been preparing for my 20 min talk for certification in holistic health. I'm talking about something so deep and personal it's going to be intense for me. However I want to do it because it's going to be of great value and healing. But resistance comes up and I think it's because my father is going to be there, along with his wife and my husband. It's nothing that my husband hasn't heard, but my dad isn't the emotional type. He also moved out when I was 11, when my parents divorced. I saw him a lot, it's just during those years he wasn't there, so much stuff went on for me. This is something I've wanted to share with him, it's just going to be a room full of people!
I'm better today, still a little jittery though. I really can't wait for this class and program to be over. I know I'll get so much out of doing this talk, it's so scary.....

No comments: