Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update: Proactive with my biz

So I feel very productive as I will get my updated website going before Sept 20, and I contacted the Student Coordinator at my massage school to set up an appointment!  Yiiippee! PROGRESS! Love it! I'm celebrating my progress so far, which is so important to do.  In the past, I always felt like I had to do these ginormous tasks to feel a sense of accomplishment, when really it's those little things that are really huge. 

I've also been feeling the shift in the cosmos, as mercury is still in retrograde, I can feel "off".  But this time I feel more clear and motivated than I ever have been.  It's doing those uncomfortable things, which is what makes it all clear.  I've been doing the things--that I normally would complain and bitch about--with more enthusiasm and joy.  I've also been very aware of my use of language so I can get closer to what I want.  Instead of saying, "I want this or that, but I can't have it because I need this or that", I say "I have it" or "I am it".  In other words, I'm working on eliminating the "lack of" out of my language/vocabulary/statements.  I value the knowledge I have, and I share it with others.  I am inspiration, joy and abundance.  I am perfect just the way I am.

No comments: