Thursday, April 22, 2010

it's just how i feel...

sometimes we just don't feel good.  i'm always moving towards joy in my life, but right now i'm not so joyful, especially in my life-goal area.  even though, i celebrated starting my massage license process, i still feel overwhelmed.  overwhelmed that i'm not going to get all the necessary paperwork done. overwhelmed i'm not going to completely complete my massage program; however, i've already begun that.  i made myself a list of items to work on tonight towards my massage program.  so why can't i feel good about that? there's always that wanting-more-feeling with things in my life.  i know they will come and these are the baby steps i'm taking.  i sometimes feel jealous and envy of others who are already there or are further along than I am.  i feel stuck.  i'm still working in a office job environment that has nothing to do with what i want to do.  it's for the money. i know. to pay the bills. so how am i gonna do that when i'm actually doing my dreams? it's just how i feel right now. and it's okay.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

....and it's a familiar feeling.

Stella said...

totally ok. i've been feeling it to. maybe the alignment of the stars has been off this week?

Unknown said...

I think mercury is still in retrograde. that'll do it!