Friday, April 23, 2010

so i didn't do it, but i did something

yep, i didn't do those things i was going to do last night.  instead, i went to happy hour to meet a friend i hadn't seen in months! it was nice to see her and catch up, plus get out!  even though i had an intense therapy session prior and shouldn't have had 2 glasses of wine, i felt good and grounded about it.  i know what i have to do now.  during therapy, i reopened some "old files" that were still buried within me.  as i expressed them to my therapist, my body didn't feel in alignment with them.  it felt uncomfortable saying them. these old beliefs that when they come up i say, "where the hell did you come from?!!!!!"  it's definitely something i'm going to explore because they're holding me back from what i truly want.  holding me back from making things happen. manifesting. creating.  wanting.  what a load off! but, what a file to have to sift through and de-clutterize.  the inner work continues.....

1 comment:

Stella said...

Thank you for being so open about sharing these things. In so many ways, these past four months, I feel like I've made strides of all sorts, and yet, yesterday--it was like beating my head against a brick wall as I came up against all old issues. I hope you get to where you're going. Thanks for letting us be apart of the journey.