Tuesday, July 13, 2010

it just is

it just is the way is. so why can't i just accept it sometimes? it's those triggers that get ignited over and over. some a little more at times than others.  so i scream bloody murder to move the energy. i cry. i laugh. hard.  of course, when you're driving it's not always safe.  i take care and do my best.  but i don't want to feel guilty for feeling angry or sad.  i know my mom was just trying to protect me when i was in middle school when she said, "just act like it doesn't bother you."  but it truly does bother me! so i express it.  then when i need empathy it's not there. so i give myself empathy which isn't an easy thing.  it's better when someone can do it and hold that space. 

but it just is what it is. so embrace it with love and compassion, and trust that it will pass. 

No comments: