Monday, February 28, 2011

my audience


wow. today is all about the venting and blabbing....

as i looked at my last newsletter, i wondered who is my audience? who do i want to send and offer my knowledge and tools? i honestly believe i still don't know, but i'm okay with that right now. however, i know one of the things to have a successful business is to know your audience/population that you're serving. so i guess i need to reevaluate. cool! i'm glad i realized this now. i'm happy for myself that i came to this conclusion. i'm not judging or beating myself up. in fact, i think i want to look back at some old notes from classes i took about this subject. review and rekindle the mind, body and soul.

i remember from my holistic coaching program, my life's purpose: i am love and acceptance. perhaps i have new one brewing: i am contribution, inspiration, and joy!

hey, now that feels good. let's do more: i am connection and integration. well, that's actually the first line of my mission statement. but that still counts because it's true!

i am compassion and abundance. that one doesn't feel as true to me, and it may be the "abundance". I associate this word with money too much, even though i know deep down that's not what its all about. but, hey, something to inquire within.

so this was a great vent because i know now i won't feel the need to rush getting my march newsletter out. this year has been a lot about self-evaluation, self-inquiry and self-care. i'm more present with myself, and i hope this will guide me in connecting and attracting MY audience.

:)

No comments: