Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Celebration time

I, finally, finished my physiology modality for massage. YAY! I'm so excited to be completing the hours I missed. Although, I have all my required hours in for quite sometime, it's nice to actually clear some of the energy around that.

I was talking to one of my massage classmates/friend last night about it. She feels the same way, in that she's ready to clear the energy around completing the program. Even though, we got the state-required hours, getting that certificate of completion from school feels needed too. I guess we all have different intentions around that. I say, "why not just do it!"

So YAY for checking that one off! And there will be more "YAYS" coming soon!

2 comments:

Stella said...

When I go to San Francisco again this year or next, I think we should do a trade. I'll take some photos of you for yourself and you can give me a yoga retreat and massage. Amen!

Unknown said...

that would be wonderful! It would have to be before this October 31. I'm moving back to the east coast to be near family. Would love to meet you sometime!