Thursday, March 31, 2011

Intentions accomplished!

So I feel like I accomplished ALL my March Intentions, which is a milestone for me! I'm so excited that it worked, I can't wait to create some April Intentions. I think the biggest milestone for me was getting my massage license application completed and sent out. It involved so much motivation and work for me because it can be really easy for me to get overwhelmed and procrastinate. I also kept my butoh/movement practice momentum going as well, a very important part of my health and growth as a movement practitioner and bodyworker. Although, I will continue to practice these intentions, it's nice to know that when I created them, they happened.

The power of intention is amazing! It really works when you know what you want, and can feel the feeling of it being done already.

Stay tuned for my April Intentions......

No comments: