Thursday, March 25, 2010

More and more....

It's what I want.  abundance in all that i am passionate about, love and share.  i have so much already, but there's always more, more, MORE! so how do i meditate on this? i want to spend time each day or night creating this abundance. i will do it through yoga, visualization, meditation, and community by sharing it with others in my life.  keep it alive. fresh. vibrant. free.  i have so much to offer others it's going to burst with fruit flavor (yep, i just had a thought about juicy fruit gum)! sometimes my body wants to act right now in the moment. but it's not always possible so i need to come back to the earth and stay grounded in the present.  it's okay because i will do it. just do it! and receive more and more and more.

1 comment:

Stella said...

ovely. I believe you. I'd like to take this journey with you as well. Please keep us posted.

And that post was like a stick of juicy fruit!