Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sweetish Bitters

I've been using Sweetish Bitters to help with cleanse. It helps TREMENDOUSLY with the cravings.  It's this amazing tincture/elixir that supports digestions to promote healthy assimilation of foods; promotes freedom from bloated feelings after meals and provides enzyme catalyst important for the breakdown of food-nutrients.  You simply drop 60 drops (or less depending on the level of condition) to a very small amount of warm water and drink it 15-20 min before eating a meal.  It may taste "bitter" or just plain nasty to some, but you get used it and it's only a small amount.  Here's  information about the ingredients from Gaia Herbs http://www.gaiaherbs.com/product.php?id=266

1 comment:

Stella said...

Wow! I've never hear of this. I am going to have to see if I can get some! Keep sharing your knowledge! I love it!