Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Patience and Trust

I know if I'm patient, it will come.  I know if I get frustrated about it, it's okay. I know if I continue to imagine it, it will show up.  I know it's about trusting.  Trust is my theme for the week.  To trust myself is important.  If I can't trust myself, who or what can I trust?  I feel patience and trust go hand in hand in certain situations.  For instance, if I trust in myself that I will receive money to leverage my debt, I will be patient.  Yes, I felt myself wanting to get frustrated and upset and say, "how the hell am I going to make it 'til my next paycheck?" But things happen for a reason and I need to trust that and the way it is.  I'm grateful for my yoga practice in the middle of all this because I, honestly, don't know where I would be right now.  I'm also grateful for my breath, continuing to take deep, belly breaths when I think about it.  Staying present and in my body.

I know I could find fun ways to leverage my debt and upcoming bills; or I could just go to the dark side and dwell and beat myself up.  But I really don't want to go there. I want to strive for joy, ease and acceptance in all things, even in the not so good times. It's a hard practice, but it's how you learn. 

1 comment:

Stella said...

Don't go to the dark side. You learn and lift by light. And it is a hard journey, but it's also one full of insight and soul searching. Best of luck to you my friend.