Thursday, March 4, 2010

Revamping the biz

I've been getting all sorts of ideas for my biz.  I'm definitely feeling the vibes of this year--renew, refresh, refine! I feel a new awareness has awakened  me.  There is a sense of strength and purpose, which is something I haven't really felt or even acknowledged.  I guess I spent most of my life seeking acknowledgment and approval from others when really I could have been celebrating things every moment! AH YES! That's it! Do THAT more often!

For the past week, I have been creating my monthly newsletter for March and I came up with a new way to market my private yoga sessions.  I thought of different names and even looked online to see if something like that was out there.  Tons of stuff came up! But I chose to not let that stop me, which in the past, it did.  Since I integrate so many things within my practice, I came up with Integrative Yoga Session and Integrative Healing Session.  All these types of things came up on google, but I didn't see any type of trademark symbol, so that gave me more hope! But then again, most health practitioners are integrating all the time. So I want to revamp, recreate, reestablish my biz! (yes I love these same letter words of inspiration) Now that I can add massage to the picture, it's really going to allow me to attract clients and opportunities for success. 

It feels good to go with what amps me right now.  In order to let go of all the negative self-talk (mind chatter), I need to listen and feel to the joy of what I do.  I want to think of these ideas and feel it throughout my body and spirit.  I already feel the energy flowing just writing about it.  Regardless where I am, at work, on the mat, on the bus, in the car, I need to take these opportunities to tune into these vibrations.  We all do!

2 comments:

Stella said...

Sweet Liz! I'm excited from your excitement (it spreads, you know!) I was just thinking that I would love a trip to San Fran this summer, in June. Could I schedule you for some personal yoga sessions. I think I could really benefit as it is something I aspire to know and love, but I'm so at the beginning stages. I think you may have come into my life just for this (and your great personality, thoughtful comments,....and etc :)

Have a great day today Liz!

Unknown said...

Hi Stella,
You're so sweet! I would love to connect with you and arrange a yoga session. I also want to share that I appreciate you sharing your experiences and comments. I definitely have found them helpful for me.
Let me know when you plan to be in SF! liztronica@yahoo.com.